In the tutorial this week we created our own Wiki on the topic of music technology for education. After discussing how the structure of our Wiki would work, I demonstrated setting up the first few levels, and created a page on the Korg iElectribe for iPad. I then asked you each to create a page on a technology of your own choice, and to hyperlink it into the Wiki.
At the moment it’s a bit of a mess, and the formatting and navigation is very very inconsistent, but with a bit of cleaning up it could begin to be a useful resource. Anyone feel like doing some more work on it?
Baroque Music resources
Here are the Baroque music resources from the lecture today:
- Badly Drawn Boy – The Shining – PDF to display for learning
- Interactive worksheet – realising figured bass
- Interactive worksheet – ground bass
- Given ground bass for students to compose a melody over – GarageBand file
- Given ground bass for students to compose a melody over – Sibelius file
- My canon over the same ground bass – Sibelius file
- Pachebel’s Canon – Sibelius file
Please do feel to use these as you see fit in your own classes.